Look at her arms!! 💪💪
These are much harder than they look !
ROTATE YOUR GREENSRotating greens can:
- optimize the nutritional content you get from green smoothies
- help you get a more balanced amount of vitamins and minerals
- strengthen your immune system thanks to the alkaloids found on leafy greens
- prevent alkaloid build-up
- provide unique phytonutrients that you might not get at all, or in smaller amounts, by eating only one or two types of leafy green
- balance pH in your body
- support a healthy digestion system
- increase your energyMore leafy green options:
- beet greens
- bok choy
- collard greens
- dandelion greens
- kale (red, green and black)
- lettuce, all kinds
- mixed baby greens
- mustard greens
- swiss chard
- turnip greens
- herbs (basil, cilantro, mint, parsley)
(Source: sierrafit, via fitness-ecstasy)
Define your goal, then make it happen!
kiwis are literally my favorite thing ever.
(Source: just-eating, via allystaysfit-deactivated2013050)
(Source: classyandlaura, via holyhearteyes)
ATTENTION ALL GIRLS: We ALL know that the lower stomach is one of the very hardest places to burn fat and tone.
These are some terrific exercises to do in the morning and at night to burn those hard to tone areas!
Do this every morning when you wake up, and every night before you sleep. I guarantee you’ll see results in a week flat!
Oranges have so many benefits. Did you know if you are experiencing low blood sugar, if you eat an orange and follow it up with some form of protein it will stabilize very quickly? Many people that have been on high carb diets and lots ofsugar can experience bouts of low blood sugar as they try and change their diet. I have seen this a lot, with people almost passing out. I have used this for years to help get them through this period as they work towards a healthier lifestyle.